Gingers CRAZY life
Hi i'm Ginger, I used to have no owner OR bone. I used to live on this what do you call it? let's just say it's a gray line. I was scared and all alone. I had no food nor drink. Then I smelled some fries! I tried to cross the big gray line, I almost got to the fries when a box whith circles on it almost ran me over! luckley I surfived! Then a human jumped out of the box, grabed me and put me in the box. They brought to this place they call "home". They bathed me, they fed me, and best of all they gave me a BONE! I heard that they were looking for my owner. But I thought that they were my owners. Mean man said "The dog will have to find a new home! The nice lady took me to another house. I was happy that there was a big dog to play with. I just settled in when another family picked me up and me in there box. When I got to there home I met an old man and old lady. then I found a forever home.
The
End
No comments:
Post a Comment