Wednesday, July 6, 2011
orlando trip
I just went on that Orlando trip but the Gau fest was boring! But we got to swim the manatees which was fun,we were supposed to go do it on Wednesday but the email said it would be at 6:00 but it was wrong,when it was supposed to be at 7:00 so we couldn't that day so he squeezed us in the the into the next, but that was the next day. So that whole day we free it was fun.So the next day we went there to swim with the manatees and the guy at the counter gave us all this stuff that would've cost $100.00 he gave us a couple of under water film cameras manatee t-shirts and manatee dolls!And it was all FREE! We also got to see Airel [the manatee not mermaid]we adopted her a long time ago but we saw her! I got good pics them but it wasn't my camera so I do not have them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey cousin! buddy doesn't scratch in the pool anymore. i'm going back to la next week when i get back come over and swim and show me the pictures. see ya!
ReplyDeletemj
really? maybe we will be able to go but we will have to ask Alex to come or ask him if we can bring his camera. But the pics were very cool and especially if you really see them,they were so slow and they were pretty I can kind of see why they were mermaids but they were not as pretty of what you think of mermaids.[I'm talking about the manatees]
ReplyDelete